Thursday, June 12, 2008

Final Preparations for Cruise

Tonight, we'll be making our final preparations for leaving tomorrow. We purchases a couple of additional books here in London (guilty pleasure of ours), and I'm planning on getting some wine for the cruise too. As noted previously, our itinerary is posted here. I will be blogging live from the ship on a daily (or almost daily) basis, reviewing both the cruise itself and our ports of call. Depending upon the quality of the Internet access (poor, I suspect) pictures / video will likely be minimal. I will, however, post a photo diary after we return.

We leave the Allen House at 8:30. Our train departs Waterloo at 9:35. We should be at the port between 11:00 to 11:30 for boarding at noon.

I expect my next update will be from aboard the NCL Jade (which is en route to Southampton right now based on the web cam image at the time of this post).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul - what a great idea to share your trip with us.
I will be following with interest as my Mum and Dad will be on board with you. I dropped them off at their airport coach 2 hours ago, they fly Dublin-Heathrow, and then travel to the port with NCL.
I hope you have a fantastic cruise!
Sandra

Jennifer Burnham said...

This is a great blog! I am looking at doing the same trip next year - so I am really looking forward to your thoughts.

Also - I have the same cabin (just up on the 10th deck) that you have - - so any in depth musings about your cabin would be well received!

Happy sailing!